Oil-injected Rotary Screw Compressor, with Permanent Magnet Drive
- Essential parts of the dual-screw air-end are designed with strength finite element analysis. It is maximumly optimized: the rotor’s gear tooth are in optimized shape and precision, so that rotor gets optimized ratcheting performances. The end face of the rotary screw is also in optimized precision, thus the rotor gets optimized positioning accuracy. The outlet pressure, outlet capacity and outlet port are optimally matched, therefore an optimized efficiency is achieved for the compressor.
- Integrated design is applied. The PM motor and compressor are connected together directly, which grants compact size. There is no need for transmission parts such as belts, gears, etc. The transmission loss can then be avoided, and efficiency is approximately 100%.
- PM motor features excellent performance and low energy consumption, and it is able to keep high efficiency at low rotation rates.
- The motor applies a unibody structure, featuring compact size, room saving, and is convenient for installing and uninstalling.
- When full-loaded, the mixed PM motor offers maximum output with minimum energy consumption, and the efficiency can be kept under 20% load.
- The mixed PM motor keeps up to 95% efficiency at the entire air capacity variable range.
- It avoids energy consumption by keeping the pressure difference (variable frequency energy saving): For frequency set compressors, a minimally 1bar pressure difference (difference between maximum and minimum pressures) must be set. This is to avoid shock damage caused by frequent start up. A unit consists of multiple compressors requires a pressure gradient, which means a wider pressure difference. The PM drive compressor applies variable frequency drive for controlling, which makes allows it to able for unlimited starting and shutting. There is no need for pressure difference, just a set pressure. For each saved 0.14bar pressure difference, 5%-7% energy is saved for the system.
- The oil-injected rotary screw compressor with permanent magnet drive is powered by a mixed PM motor, contains much less connecting parts than other compressors, therefore there’s no need to concern about wearing of many moving parts, such as gear, pully, belt, coupling, shaft seal, etc.
|Model||Power KW||Pressure Mpa||Air Displacement m3/min||Noise Level dB(A)||Air Outlet Size （"）||Dimensions mm LXWXH||Weight kg||Oil Volume L|